Hysteria RAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Moderator Application Form

+6
Darkness
x-JaM-x
-=DJ`SG=-
addamm11
Twister
[GM]Ymar
10 posters

Go down

Game Moderator Application Form Empty Game Moderator Application Form

Post by [GM]Ymar Tue May 03, 2011 5:30 pm

GM application

Share to us your experiences as a RAN online Player:

Did you ever experienced being a Game Moderator before? Share us your experience :

If you will be chosen as a Game Moderator, how will you help and contribute things to the players as well us your co-staffs?:
[GM]Ymar
[GM]Ymar

Back to top Go down

Game Moderator Application Form Empty Re: Game Moderator Application Form

Post by Twister Wed May 04, 2011 1:16 pm

Hometown:Tarlac

Did you ever experienced being a Game Moderator before? Share us your experience :

Yes i experience being game moderator pero nag Down yung server namin

If you will be chosen as a Game Moderator, how will you help and contribute things to the players as well us your co-staffs?:

mag vovote aq at mag recruit aq ng players

I contribute gold and items to the playes

Twister

Back to top Go down

Post by addamm11 Wed May 04, 2011 3:40 pm

GM application

Hometown: Biñan, Laguna

-I have many experience in being ran online player. I experienced to be weak and be strong, I experienced I belittle my fellow players and of course I experienced can not sleep at night to boost my character.

- i didn't become a Game Moderator yet, but i will do my best to become or to be deserve in this position

-By helping the players as what they need and respecting my co-staffs.
-i can contribute by voting our site to become
addamm11
addamm11

Back to top Go down

Post by -=DJ`SG=- Thu May 05, 2011 11:10 pm

Hometown:Matalom Leyte
Location:Blk 15 lot 23 alecon homes llano road subd. caloocan city

Share to us your experiences as a Ran online Player:
-Naging ran online player ako.. since 2005.. naranasan ko na sa umpisa lang pala ang pagiging mahina.... pero kapag may tyaga ka mag pa level or mag pa Rebirh.... pwede ka ring lumakas...

Did you ever experienced being a Game Moderator before? Share us your experience:

-Nope... pero gagawin ko ang lahat ng makakaya sa pagiging Game Moderator... tsaka deserving din ako dito sa tungkuling ito...

If you will be chosen a Game Moderator, how will you help ang contribute things to the players as well us your co-staffs?:
-I respect all ran players and i respect other co-staffs...
-And i can contribute by voting our site every 12hours...

-=DJ`SG=-

Back to top Go down

Post by x-JaM-x Sat May 07, 2011 3:54 pm

GM application

Hometown: Quezon City

I'm playing RAN Online for almost 3 years. I'd experienced being a weak and sometimes strong. I'd haved tried to play slots of RAN Private Servers.

Yes. But the server just closed.Because of some reasons.

I can help you by improving the server and i will make the players enjoy this game. Because I'd play alots of private ran servers. And i know whats there weaknesses. I know somethings about developing servers.
x-JaM-x
x-JaM-x

https://www.facebook.com/stephendbest2

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Ymar Sat May 07, 2011 4:46 pm

we will save your applications.
Hysteria Ran Online will Shutdown..
wait for the new server..

thank you
[GM]Ymar
[GM]Ymar

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sat May 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Hometown: Cainta, Rizal

Share to us your experiences as a RAN online Player: I've been playing 4 and a half years from now. Because it's pretty challenging. The best MMORPG i've ever played.

Did you ever experienced being a Game Moderator before? Share us your experience : Sure, in JamRan. Being a Game Moderator is fun and you can help players. I became an Agent of OmegaRan too.

If you will be chosen as a Game Moderator, how will you help and contribute things to the players as well us your co-staffs?: I can help players with problems, invite players, participate with their decisions, and i'll do all of i can to make my job right.

Extra comment: any answer will do sir. thanks

Darkness

Back to top Go down

Game Moderator Application Form Empty GM

Post by pecticles101 Wed May 11, 2011 6:10 pm

GM application

Hometown:Novaliches

Share to us your experiences as a RAN online Player:Ive already played ran online PH for almost two years, But i Most Like To Play Private Servers.

Did you ever experienced being a Game Moderator before? Share us your experience :Yup , I'm a GM in fallenranv1/v2 A.K.A [GM]Patrick And @ Fusion Ran,Furious ran and zeatherran im a GM and Web Developer also. Even the recent servers i played is not well known I assure you that, I will Give My Best To Keep Peace And Love<3 Inside The Game

If you will be chosen as a Game Moderator, how will you help and contribute things to the players as well us your co-staffs?:i will help the player that needs immediate assistance and my co-staff if their have hard tasks.

pecticles101

Back to top Go down

Game Moderator Application Form Empty Applying for the position of Game Master

Post by diaster01 Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:13 pm

GM application (Game Master)

Hometown: Kamuning,Quezon City,Philippines

I have played ran online for 4 yrs sometimes i used it when i am boring but I spend more time in the private server than the ran online

Yes Its Nice to be A GM helping players,co-staffs and the server is fun and sometimes theres a problem we solve it like a family

I will be active at all times. Players always needs the help of a Staff because sometimes theres a problem that is needed to be solve then we help him/her and I can help my Co-Staffs by being a friendly and humble because if you are humble your co-staffs will be your friend and your not adding his/her problem and also I will help him/her if there is a problem need to be solve
diaster01
diaster01

Back to top Go down

Post by billy2324 Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:54 pm

GM application

Hometown:Dasmarinas , Cavite

Matagal na ako nag lalaro ng ran online PH mga 5 years na ang nakalipas ... dati ang hirap mag palvl sa ran ph talagang tyaga kung tyaga .. puro x2 at x3 lng noon ... sobrang hirap .. full pt tapos max lure siguro bigay lng ng exp .05 or 10 gnun depende kung saan ... aun tapos weak lng ako sa ran ph ngayon medyo malakas na kahit papano .. kasi ngaun madali nlng mag palvl sa ran ph pag gumawa ka ng bago .. ang dami na kcng bago sa ran ph eh .. at naranasan ko rin maging mahirap sa ran ph ... un lng po Smile

Hindi pa po .. Pero gusto ko po maka experience as a Game Moderator ..

Pag ako po ang napili nyo bilang Game Moderator .. palagi po akong active sa lahat ng oras kasi meron po kaming sariling desktop/computer ... pwede ko po kayong matulungan mga co-staffs kung may problema po sa mga players or sa game po basta ituro nyo lng po sakin maiintindihan ko naman po madali lng po ako maka pick up ...un lng po maraming slmat po Smile

billy2324

Back to top Go down

Post by kaynah19 Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:00 pm

[GM]Ymar wrote:GM application

Hometown:bulacan

I've been playing ran online since 2007 open beta
i had lots of experiences on ran online phillipines
as a player.

i dont have any experiences of being a Game Moderator
but i will do my best to be a Game Moderator as i can

i want to be a friendly Game Moderator and i will consult some players of what event they like so players will not be bored.and to my co staff i will cooperate to them as well and also i need to be active in Game so the players will not say (TAMAD NMN NG GM DITO)
and every problems about the game that the player said i will make action of it.

Thank you.

kaynah19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down